Bukan sengaja aku diam diri jee selama ni tapi entah lahh aku rasa macam nak sesorang jee buat masa ni. I mean I don't want contact with orthers. I know all this is wrong but.... Arghhhh I just want hide from some of them. Aku tknak jumpa orang tuu. Aku tknak orang tuu. That's all! Lagi aku duduk rumah buat aku teringat zaman dulu-dulu. Teringat semua semua benda dari kecik sampai lahh aku besar dan aku jumpa macam macam ragam. Kekadang aku cari mana silap aku semua. Kenapa tkde kawan yang betol betol fixed dgn aku. Sometimes, I'm so jealouse when I see relationship Aina with Madu. They are very close. Everything they doing together. Hangout together. Holiday together. Everything lahhh. Padahal diaorg baru kawan since form4 but their relationship like the long terms. I want to be like that :(

No comments:

Post a Comment